Laboratory Assistant: Full Time Day Shift
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking a full time Laboratory Assistant for the day shift to perform duties associated with support of clinical laboratory testing. This position is part of the Clinical Services Team and works Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our online Career Center: http://miravistalabs.com/laboratory-assistant-jobs/ (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the website form).
Job Description for Laboratory Assistant – Full Time Day Shift
- Work as part of the Clinical Services Team to accomplish daily mission of patient care
- Follow and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations regarding clinical laboratories and safety standards as well as laboratory policies and procedures (CLIA and state regulations)
- Support pre-analytic phase of clinical laboratory testing duties including specimen receiving and handling, accessioning, labeling, treatment processing of samples, and verification of data entry
- Provide timely and cheerful customer service
- Resolve issues and communicate with teammates regarding laboratory documentation and results
- Conduct general laboratory maintenance including cleaning benches, washing dishes and stocking shelves
- Data entry into LIS, verification of data entry, faxing results, filing and record retention
Job Requirements for Laboratory Assistant – Full Time Day Shift
- Ability to work exceptionally well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with procedures related to quality, safety and security
- Strong data entry and data verification skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Qualifications for Laboratory Assistant – Full Time Day Shift
- Minimum high school education or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry or related field preferred
Apply today for the full time day shift Laboratory Assistant position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on this page (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the website form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.