Research Lab Assistant: Part Time or Full Time
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking a Research Lab Assistant to support our Indianapolis research laboratory operations and functions. This can be either a part time or full time position between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for the Research Lab Assistant position using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form.
- Specimen processing and storing; Sample set preparation
- Data entry and data queries associated with Specimen storage
- Equipment function checks and related functional verification
- Preparation of chemical solutions, reagents and media
- General maintenance of laboratory including cleanliness of benches, glassware washing, laboratory supply inventory and proper waste disposal.
- Assist in execution of laboratory equipment validations and preventative maintenance tasks
- Adherence to established Safety SOPs and Universal Precaution guidelines at all times
- Use all work hours productively
- Ability to work exceptionally well as part of a team as well as independently
- Must have strong organization and communication skills
- Strong data entry and keyboarding skills with attention to detail is required
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with procedures related to quality, safety and security
- Minimum high school education or GED
- Laboratory experience a plus
- Full time or part time possible
Apply today for the Research Lab Assistant position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.