Application Systems Analyst
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking a Application Systems Analyst.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form.
Summary of Responsibilities for Application Systems Analyst
Follows best practices in IT standards and guidelines, analyze applications and make suggestion while managing and troubleshooting IT systems. Uses skills to review, extract and analyze information and data on system and processes along with evaluating software and hardware to create solutions to simplify activities. Findings and information will be presented to management in a way that the non-technical professional will understand.
Qualified candidate must be able to communicate to staff at all levels of the organization, be comfortable with change of direction, have a desire to learn new technologies and processes, produce effective solutions, and willing to help where needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Application Systems Analyst
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing off the shelf software and currently installed applications
- Work with 3rd party network support to install and maintain application software.
- Assist with intranet and dashboard development
- Perform backups and restores when needed
- Assist in documenting processes and systems
- Work directly with users to define requirements
- Analysis of automation and application interfacing
- Data Mining across multiple database types
- Protocol writing/executing
- Assist with IT related projects
- Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Desktop support in resolving issues
- Use external information to research and resolve issues when needed
- Password resets and administration of computer systems
Qualifications for Laboratory Assistant for Application Systems Analyst
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Skills required for the development of system integration and interfacing
- Knowledge of database structure, data mining and communications with DBAs
- Time management skills to work on multiple issues and projects concurrently
- Cross functional teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and proper documentation
- Possesses analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge in HIPAA security methods
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience with LIS/LIMS
- Knowledge of HL7
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and Power BI
- Programming background with experience in the SQL, C++, Java, .Net, HTML, Crystal Reports and willingness to learn other languages as needed
Education and Experience for Application Systems Analyst
- Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and 3 years relevant work experience.
- Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Apply today for the Application Systems Analyst position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.