2.) How should I ship the specimen?
Place the specimen and requisition in a leak-proof bag. Ship refrigerated or frozen with a cold pack in a styrofoam container, inside a shipping box.
3.) How does shipping method affect time to results?
Shipping methods: shipping methods affect turnaround time.
- We suggest obtaining a tracking number from your courier to ensure delivery of your shipment.
- Effect of different shipping methods
- Overnight: Specimen will be tested in listed turn-around times in chart
- 2 Day shipping: Add 2 days to listed turn-around time in chart
- Regular mail: Add 3-5 days to listed turn-around time in chart
4.) Do you accept Saturday delivery? Yes!
The specimen must be received by 10:30am on Saturday. Ship overnight, please specify for Saturday delivery.