IT Desktop Support Analyst
Summary of Responsibilities
Desktop Support Analyst provides technical support, installation, configuration and troubleshooting of various systems and infrastructure components for the organization. This person will work with other IT support personnel to evaluate and propose solutions for business and clinical issues along with supporting IT projects as needed.
Job Type: Full-time, day shift Monday-Friday
Remote Work Eligibility: No
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- PC workstation and accessories setup/maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Device support (printer, tablets, laptops, etc.).
- Work with 3rd party network support to maintain network connection.
- Maintain an equipment and software inventory.
- Perform backups and restores when needed.
- Assist in documenting processes and systems.
- Use external information to research and resolve issues when needed.
- Work directly with users to solve problems.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Research productivity tools.
- Password resets and administration of computer systems.
- Application support.
- Protocol writing/executing.
- Assist with IT related projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge in the development of system integration and interfacing
- Knowledge in database structure, data mining and communications with DBAs
- Knowledge in HIPAA security methods
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Programming language knowledge such as SQL, C++, Java, .Net, HTML, Crystal Reports or a willingness to learn these and other languages as needed
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows setup, configuration, and administration.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, TCIP, network switches and network cable patching
- Experience in Basic Active Directory administration
- Standard software imaging, package testing and distribution
- Patch Management, Antivirus Endpoint protection and virus cleanup
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Time management skills in order to work on multiple issues and projects concurrently
- Cross functional teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and proper documentation
- Possesses analytical/problem solving
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant work experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
Apply today for the Desktop Support Analyst position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.
MiraVista Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.