Inside Sales Associate
MiraVista Diagnostics is a fast-growing life sciences company that provides clinical diagnostic testing, develops In Vitro Diagnostics test solutions, molecular and immunoassay laboratory developed tests for both the medical and veterinary communities. MiraVista is actively seeking an experienced Inside Sales Associate whose responsibilities will include generating leads, soliciting potential customers, and facilitating new business, developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Sales Associates liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. Should be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in the clinical laboratory and diagnostic industry. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Sales Manager.
Objectives of this Role
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive decision makers
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with SalesForce and project management tools
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Help customers through email, phone, and online presentations and in person meeting if required
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of test results or product according to customer needs
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s utilization
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Liaise between the customer and internal team
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight (including weekends)
- Ability to stand and/or sit stationary for long periods at tradeshows, meetings and conferences
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (products, sales/marketing material, etc.) and set up tradeshow booth
Apply today for the Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.
MiraVista Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.