Inside Sales Associate
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking an Inside Sales Associate
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form.
Positions Overview for Inside Sales Associate
MiraVista Diagnostics is adding a full time Inside Sales Associate to the team. This is a Monday – Friday job in a professional office environment near the Indianapolis airport with set hours, achievable goals and great benefits. You’ll be joining an established company with a reputation for excellence that is reaching new levels of growth. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic entry-level professional who wants to gain experience in sales, telemarketing and customer service while being rewarded for their successes. The ideal candidate will be motivated, professional, organized and have a persuasive, friendly phone persona. The main objective for the Inside Sales Associate is to increase sales from current, past, dormant and new customers.
Job Responsibilities for Inside Sales Associate
- Call current customers to offer new services, seek referrals and update/add contacts to the database
- Call past and dormant customers to revitalize sales, seek referrals and update/add contacts to the database
- Call prospective customers to introduce MiraVista, offer services and build a database of new contacts
- Actively call on assigned Key Accounts with the goal of developing and maintaining effective customer relationships. Work to ensure overall customer satisfaction, seek ways to facilitate improved customer experience and ensure customer retention.
- Respond and follow up on sales questions and requests from in-bound calls, emails and faxes
- Schedule follow-up sales calls, appointments and/or meetings for the Sales Director
- Research and contact companies to build and maintain a database of qualified new potential customers
- Meet goals for daily calls, monthly quotes and quarterly sales
- Maintain a database of contacts, cold calling, prospecting and sales activities in company CRM system
- Help Sales Director prepare presentations, quotes, proposals and contracts
- Help Sales Director set up and on-board new accounts
- Help Sales Director coordinate and prepare for tradeshows, conferences and meetings
- Assist with annual customer satisfaction survey
Qualifications for Inside Sales Associate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in sales, telemarketing and/or customer service
- Prior experience using CRM/customer relationship management software (i.e. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience using computers, printers, phones, fax and other office equipment
Job Skills for Inside Sales Associate
- Hard working team player with competitive spirit; determined to meet minimum call and sales goals
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, optimism and enthusiasm
- Exceptional organizational, time management, multi-tasking and follow up skills
- Confidence to engage with technical and business decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Job Requirements for Inside Sales Associate
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight (including weekends)
- Ability to stand and/or sit stationary for long periods at tradeshows, meetings and conferences
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (products, sales/marketing material, etc.) and set up tradeshow booth
Apply today for the Inside Sales Associate position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.