Laboratory Sales Associate/Inside Sales Associate, Level I
Summary of Responsibilities
MiraVista Diagnostics is a fast-growing life sciences company that provides clinical diagnostic testing, develops In Vitro Diagnostics test solutions, and develops molecular and immunoassay laboratory developed tests for both the medical and veterinary communities. MiraVista is actively seeking an experienced Inside Sales Associate whose responsibilities will include generating leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating new business, developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Sales Associates liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify targets, find strategies, and improve relationships. They should be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in the clinical laboratory and diagnostic industry and rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The candidate will perform a variety of tasks and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This individual will report to the Sales Manager.
$42,000 – $58,000 Base Salary + Commission
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To meet the standards of this position, personnel must be able to perform each essential duty with proficiency.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive decision makers.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with SalesForce and project management tools
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Help customers through email, phone, and online presentations and in person meeting if required
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of test results or product according to customer needs
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s utilization
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Liaise between the customer and internal team
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight (including weekends)
- Ability to stand and/or sit stationary for long periods at tradeshows, meetings and conferences
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (products, sales/marketing material, etc.) and set up tradeshow booth
Education and Experience
Minimum Education and Related Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Apply today for the Laboratory Sales Associate/Inside Sales Associate, Level I position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista was founded in 2002 by Dr. Lawrence Joseph Wheat, whose groundbreaking research resulted in the development of the first histoplasmosis antigen test. Today, MiraVista serves the medical and healthcare sectors in the U.S. and Canada by processing over 100,000 tests per year for fungal infections and continuing both clinical research and test development. These include antigen and antibody detection tests for diagnosing coccidioidomycosis (valley fever fungus), aspergillosis, histoplasmosis, blastomycosis and cryptococcosis. MiraVista’s team of experienced infectious disease specialists and scientists have collectively published more than 1,000 scientific research articles.
MiraVista Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.