Material and Logistics Coordinator
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provide purchasing, material demand planning and logistics support for meeting business objectives. Manage supply chain to assure that materials are available for production, material costs meet targets and products are delivered on time. Improve the material flow processes. Assure that our processes meet quality and regulatory requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To meet standards of this position, personnel must be able to perform each essential duty with proficiency.
- Utilize ERP system to assure product supply chain uses minimum lead times that result in maximum on time delivery.
- Manage raw material, intermediate and finished good inventory to department and company objectives.
- Prepare inventory plans for purchasing and manufacturing materials.
- Purchase and receive materials for manufacturing.
- Prepare production workorders including current instructions, labels and specifications
- Review production records for completeness and accuracy.
- Ship product to fulfill customer orders.
- Track inventory and assure inventory accuracy.
- Monitor and report production and purchasing variances.
- Facilitate teamwork and motivate departments through change.
- Maintain and improve the quality system.
- BS in scientific field, Biology or Chemistry preferred, with 3 years inventory management experience or a BA with 5 years’ experience in industry maintaining and developing the material management function.
- Experience with business software systems (ERP systems) and other tools to maximize productivity.
- Experience with quality systems such as ISO13485, cGMP or QSR.
- Great organizational skills.
Apply today for the Material and Logistics Coordinator position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.