Medical Technologists: Full Time, M-F, Day Shift
MiraVista Diagnostics is hiring full time Medical Technologists (Medical Laboratory Scientists) for the day shift at our clinical lab in Indianapolis. This position is part of the Clinical Services Team and works Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our Medical Technologists are responsible for performing clinical assays, maintaining quality assurance of assays, verifying and relaying results, and performing tasks associated with support of clinical tests and as required by MiraVista policies/procedures and 42CFR §493.1489, §493.1495 and Part 58-1 of 10NYCRR.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for a full time day shift Medical Technologist position (also called a Medical Laboratory Scientist) using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form.
Job Description for Medical Technologists – Full Time Day Shift
- Work as part of the Clinical Services Team to accomplish daily mission of patient care
- Follow safety procedures
- Follow and ensure compliance with regulatory standards (CLIA and state regulations)
- Follow Quality Management System guidelines
- Perform high complexity testing daily
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Provide timely and cheerful customer service
- Prepare specimens and samples
- Maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Use computers and perform mathematical calculations for the analysis of results
- Keep up to date with technical developments
Job Requirements for Medical Technologists – Full Time Day Shift
- Ability to work exceptionally well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong data entry and data verification skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform high complexity testing
- Ability to follow instructions and comply with procedures related to quality, safety and security
- Time management skills in order to work on several different products at the same time
Job Qualifications for Medical Technologists – Full Time Day Shift
- Medical Laboratory Scientist/ Medical Technologist (4-year degree) with ASCP certification, OR
- Bachelor degree in one of the biological/chemical sciences AND minimum of 1 year of clinical laboratory experience in the specialties of mycology, ELISA technology and/or diagnostic immunology
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic statistics knowledge, including data analysis
- ASCP certification preferred
Apply today for the full time day shift Medical Technologist position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.