Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities include formulating buffers, packaging, labeling and dispensing reagent for internal use and for shipment to customers. Perform general duties associated with calibration and maintenance of equipment. Execute verifications and validations to support production processes and test methods. Responsible for compliance with MiraVista Diagnostics’ policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To meet standards of this position, personnel must be able to perform each essential duty with proficiency.
- Assist with manufacturing of finished goods and intermediate reagents including buffers, LDT/IVD kits, calibration kits and specialty reagents using approved documentation.
- Perform in process measurements and maintenance tests.
- Perform general maintenance of the laboratory including cleaning benches, washing dishes, stocking laboratory supplies and proper waste disposal.
- Positively interact with staff in the R&D, QA, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Lab and Business departments.
- Laboratory equipment maintenance and function checks: pipettes, balances, centrifuges, dry baths, filling machine, label printer, spectrophotometer, microplate washer, safety shower and eyewash and water purification system.
- Ensure work is compliant with all relevant quality requirements
- High School education or GED. Associates degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or a related science field preferred. Experience in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions related to GMP quality, safety and company policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and exposure to electronic Quality Management System and Inventory System.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
Apply today for the Production Assistant position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.