Production Associate 1
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking a Production Associate
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form.
Positions Overview for Production Associate
Responsibilities include formulating buffers, purifying antibodies, labeling antibodies with detector molecules, dispensing of reagents and assembling components into products for sale or internal transfer. Perform general duties associated with calibration and maintenance of equipment. Execute verifications and validations to support production processes and test methods. Responsible for compliance with MiraVista Diagnostics’ policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities for Production Associate
- Finished goods and in-process reagent manufacturing including buffers, LDT/IVD kits, calibration kits and specialty reagents using approved documentation.
- Distribution of materials via a sign-out request system with consistent attention to existing inventory to ensure proper levels of various key reagents or internal products from the controlled inventory.
- Assistance with receiving, including signing for, unpacking and reconciliation of purchased reagents, disposables, etc. for the manufacturing department followed by proper labeling.
- Accurate completion of all required production records and protocols for process development projects.
- Positively interact with staff in R&D, QA, Regulatory Affairs and the Clinical Lab.
- Perform equipment calibration, function checks and related functional verification with data entry for various pieces of laboratory equipment. Perform equipment preventative maintenance tasks.
- Ensure work is aligned with all relevant quality requirements.
Qualifications for Production Associate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum BS in Life Sciences or a related science field; experience in diagnostic industry is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with FDA/GMP regulated medical device manufacturing.
- Experience in: GMP documents (Master Device Records, Device History Records, SOP’s).
- Experience with electronic QMS and ERP systems
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to work productively and independently in an interdisciplinary team environment.
Apply today for the Production Associate position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.