Research Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking aResearch Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular to perform duties associated with the support of research laboratory operations and functions. This role is also responsible for compliance with MiraVista Diagnostics’ policies and procedures.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our websiteCareer Center or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form.
Job Description for Research Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular
- Assist in the conduct of experiments to develop diagnostic products in association with research team members as coordinated by the project lead or supervisor.
- Preparation of solutions, reagents or media.
- Specimen processing, storing, or shipping and sample set preparation
- Equipment function checks and related functional verification with data entry for various pieces of laboratory equipment. Laboratory equipment preventative maintenance tasks. Executing or assisting in the execution of laboratory equipment validations.
- General maintenance of laboratory including cleanliness of benches, washing dishes, equipment, stocking laboratory supplies and proper waste disposal.
- Basic office related tasks such as filing documents, entry and scheduling in Master Control database management.
- Ensure work is aligned with all relevant quality requirements
Job Requirements forResearch Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular
- To meet standards of this position, personnel must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience performing ELISA assays (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Experience with molecular biology, particularly PCR (polymerase chain reaction)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction and comply with procedures related to quality, safety and security
- Must be able to work productively and independently in an interdisciplinary team environment.
Qualifications forResearch Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular
- BS in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with statistical analysis and graphing software desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel).
Apply today for the full-time day shift Laboratory Associate Scientist, Molecular position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.