Research Laboratory Associate Scientist
MiraVista Diagnostics is actively seeking a Research Laboratory Associate Scientist to perform duties associated with the support of research laboratory operations and functions. This role is also responsible for compliance with MiraVista Diagnostics’ policies and procedures.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for a full time day shift Medical Technologist position (also called a Medical Laboratory Scientist) using the form on our website Career Center or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form.
Job Description for Research Laboratory Associate Scientist
- Assist in conducting research aimed at improvement/development of diagnostic products.
- Preparation of documents and data management essential.
- Specimen processing, storing, shipping and sample set preparation
- Equipment function checks and related functional verification with data entry for various pieces of laboratory equipment. Laboratory equipment preventative maintenance tasks.
- Preparation of solutions, reagents or media.
- General maintenance of laboratory including cleanliness of benches, washing dishes, equipment, stocking laboratory supplies and proper waste disposal.
- Ensure work is aligned with all relevant quality requirements
Job Requirements for Research Laboratory Associate Scientist
- To meet standards of this position, personnel must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience performing immunoassays of various types.
- Experience with protein Chemistry procedures such as chromatography and electrophoresis.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction and comply with procedures related to quality, safety and security
- Must be able to work productively and independently in an interdisciplinary team environment.
Qualifications for Research Laboratory Associate Scientist
- BS in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with statistical analysis and graphing software desirable.
Apply today for the full-time day shift Medical Technologist position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.