Senior Scientist/Manager, Molecular Product Development, R&D
MiraVista Diagnostics (MVD) is a clinical reference laboratory with specific focus on fungal pathogen detection in humans and animals. We are seeking a high performing individual with molecular biology experience to lead and oversee all aspects of molecular diagnostic Product Development. This newly created position will be responsible for development of molecular diagnostic IVD products and tests to be used at MVD clinical reference laboratory. This individual will work closely with the research and development team and other departments within the organization.
If you’re interested in joining the MiraVista team, please apply for this position using the form on our website career Center or email your resume to email@example.com if you have any problems with the web form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Senior Scientist/Manager, Molecular Product Development
- Oversees all aspects of molecular Product Development.
- Supervise R&D personnel.
- Write and review technical documents, SOP, Work Instructions.
- Interact with industrial partners, customers, KOLs, and academia collaborators.
- Assist in the preparation of scientific publications, grant proposals, and other communications
Qualifications for Senior Scientist/Manager, Molecular Product Development
- Extensive knowledge of state of the art molecular biology and nucleic acid isolation techniques.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with multiple departments within organization.
- Highly motivated, readily adapts to changing priorities, effectively manages own time, sets priorities to ensure tasks, multiple projects are prioritized and completed.
- Strong organizational development, project management, analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours including evenings, weekends to ensure departmental goals are met.
Education and Experience
- Ph.D./M.S. in life sciences, virology, molecular biology, or other related discipline.
- Minimum seven years of relevant industry experience.
- Minimum five years in a leadership R&D position with an IVD company or Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Apply today for the Senior Scientist/Manager, Molecular Product Development, R&D position at MiraVista Diagnostics in Indianapolis. Please use the form on the website Career Center (or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the web form).
MiraVista Diagnostics was established in 2002 and operates a fast-paced onsite clinical laboratory in Indianapolis where we process more than 100,000 diagnostic tests for serious fungal infections each year.